15 August 2011

A Way of Spending Some Free Time

So there was some free time on my hands, and I've decided to broaden my photography skills as well as to brush up on my 'rusty' Photoshopping skills. The day started off by a drivearound search for a location with a suitable background. All in all, it ended up being on the top floor of an student apartment car park where only a few cars were present.




After uploading the photos, I've decided to use this image revealing the car's rear-side angle. The presence of a parked car on the right can disturb the overall result but worry not, the magical powers of photoshop is available at hand.



The result of some 'shopping includes a lowered stance that I can only dream of (Malaysian roads are horrible), a more 'stand out' effect on the subject, and lastly there is only one car in that photo as there were two in the raw photo.



A snap showing front of the car plus a hint of the side profile was chosen this time. Being overshadowed with imperfect light (it was hitting dawn) I was naturally unhappy with the photo.



The result after some 'shopping this time is not very prominent to the naked eye but the aim was to give a 'clean' look to the car.



I've always been intrigued by white cars sporting some red rims.

That's it for now!

2 comments: